Bluetooth vintage radio
Art deco radio equipped with a 100 W stereo amplifier combined with two adjusted speakers of 50 W each (the original speaker had a power of 1 W!).
The unit has Bluetooth connectivity to stream your digital music and your favorite music platform from your phone or tablet. It also has an auxiliary jack (you can use it as a vintage amp for a guitar) and an FM tuner.
- 100 W class D stereo amplifier
- 2 x 50 W neodymium magnet speakers tuned to the amplifier for good sound quality in all the frequencies range
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Aux input
- FM radio
- Bluetooth / Aux / FM remote
- LED backlighting
- Original on/off switch by turning the knob
- Low voltage power supply, it can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains voltage characteristics (220 or 110V, 50 or 60 Hz). Shipped with the appropriate transformer.
- Dimensions : 48 x 28 x 20 cm
The exterior is completely original with few signs of its age:
- The varnish is original and has some small scratches
- Paint chipped off the metal on the left and right side of the speakers
You only have to look at the pictures to see that this antique is in excellent condition!
History of the radio
The Dauphin model is a French art deco classic!
Reela manufactured radios from 1942 to the 1980s. Their innovative design, rooted in the Art Deco movement, quickly allowed the company to grow to occupy an important place in France and in North Africa. Their first factory was located on Rue des Pyrenees in Paris, it moved to the 18th arrondissement in 1950 and other factories were opened, while Reela, in addition to its own models of radios and record players, manufactured radios for other brands. In the late 1950s, Reela diversified into television and car radio models, and the venture continued until the 1980s.
Free shipping to UK, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Belgium and France.
Full one year warranty
A question? Contact us