WIFI Multiroom Vintage Radio
Radio Art déco équipée d’un amplificateur stéréo 160 W allié à deux hauts-parleurs ajustés de 80 W chacun (le haut parleur original avait une puissance de 2 W).
Its WIFI module will allow you to stream audio from music platforms and radio stations with much better sound quality than Bluetooth. Technical possibilities are rapidly evolving and we are dedicated to making our vintage devices effective tools to take advantage of them!
Find more information about WIFI features.
WIFI connectivity also opens up the possibility ofsynchronous wireless streaming to multiple devices (multi-room). If you buy a second device (radio, WIFI record player or WIFI speaker), one could play the left track and the other the right, or one could play your music in the living room and the other in the kitchen.
More information on multiroom broadcast.
The device also features Bluetooth connectivity for quick sound streaming, an auxiliary jack (you can use it as a vintage amp for a guitar) and an FM tuner.
- Amplificateur de classe D, puissance 160 W
- 2 x 80 W neodymium magnet speakers tuned to the amplifier for good sound quality in all the frequencies range
- WIFI connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Aux input
- FM radio
- Bluetooth / Aux / FM remote
- LED backlighting
- Original on/off switch and volume control by turning the knob
- Low voltage power supply, it can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains voltage characteristics (220 or 110V, 50 or 60 Hz). Shipped with the appropriate transformer.
- Dimensions : 48 x 28 x 20 cm
The exterior is completely original with few signs of its age:
- The varnish is original and has some small scratches
- The left knob had to be repaired
You only have to look at the pictures to see that this antique is in excellent condition!
History of the radio
The Dauphin model is a classic of French Art Deco, hard to find with its columns lights intact!
Reela manufactured radios from 1942 to the 1980s. Their innovative design, rooted in the Art Deco movement, quickly allowed the company to grow to occupy an important place in France and in North Africa. Their first factory was located on Rue des Pyrenees in Paris, it moved to the 18th arrondissement in 1950 and other factories were opened, while Reela, in addition to its own models of radios and record players, manufactured radios for other brands. In the late 1950s, Reela diversified into television and car radio models, and the venture continued until the 1980s.
Free shipping to UK, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Belgium and France.
Full one year warranty
A question? Contact us