WIFI Art deco Record Player!
It contains a 160 W class D stereo amplifier combined with two 80 W speakers (the original speaker had a power of 1W!). On the rear panel, knobs allow to adjust the bass/treble to correct the quality losses of aged vinyl.
With our new system, the turntable's signal can be broadcasted in high-quality WIFI to your speakers: listen to your vinyls everywhere in the house, in a perfectly synchronized way! To our knowledge, only one brand offers this technology, in a price range that does not compare to our.
To enjoy multiroom streaming, you'll need at least another of our systems:
- our WIFI speakers are directly compatible;
- our radios and record players equipped with WIFI version 2 are directly compatible;
- si vous achetez une de nos radios « version 1 » conjointement, nous la modifierons pour qu’elle soit directement compatible avec votre tourne-disque ;
- we propose a small WIFI box to be connected by an auxiliary plug to your own audio systems to convert them into WIFI receivers;
- if you already have one of our systems but it is equipped with version 1 of WIFI we offer you the box to make it compatible with the record-player.
Apart from the vinyls, the device has WIFIand Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to use your phone or tablet to stream your playlists or songs from your favorite music platform.
Find more information about WIFI features here.
The turntable est une Philips AG 2140 entièrement rénovée, ainsi que le moteur. L’aiguille, la cartouche et la roue d’entraînement sont neuves. Elle peut lire les 33, 45 et 78 tours et accepte toutes les tailles jusqu’au 78 tours de 12 pouces 1/4, le plus grand jamais fabriqué. Les platines de cette époque étaient prévues pour lire les disques mono et stéréo, la cartouche contient donc deux aiguilles adaptées et permet la lecture d’enregistrements modernes.
- Amplificateur de classe D, puissance 160 W
- 2 x 80 W neodymium magnet speakers tuned to the amplifier for good sound quality in all the frequencies range
- WIFI connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- WIFI / Bluetooth remote
- LED backlighting
- Original on/off switch and volume control by turning the knob
- Low voltage power supply, it can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains voltage characteristics (220 or 110V, 50 or 60 Hz). Shipped with the appropriate transformer.
- Dimensions : 47 x 32 x 32 cm
It is completely original and shows almost no sign of the passage of time:
- a few light scratches on the varnish.
As you can see on the pictures, it is in perfect condition considering his 64 years!
History of the radio
Reela manufactured radios from 1942 to the 1980s. Their innovative design, rooted in the Art Deco movement, quickly allowed the company to grow to occupy an important place in France and in North Africa. Their first factory was located on Rue des Pyrenees in Paris, it moved to the 18th arrondissement in 1950 and other factories were opened, while Reela, in addition to its own models of radios and record players, manufactured radios for other brands. In the late 1950s, Reela diversified into television and car radio models, and the venture continued until the 1980s.
Philips was founded in 1891 by Frederik Philips and his son Gerard. The father, a banker, financed the acquisition of a factory in Eindhoven, where the company began to manufacture electrical components. After a difficult first few years, during which they almost went bankrupt, Gerard's younger brother Anton joined the company. As an engineer, he quickly brought fresh ideas to the table and the business grew rapidly. In the following years, the family laid the foundations for the multinational electronics company. In the 1930s they marketed the very popular "Chapelle" radio, and in 1939 the first electric razor.
After World War II, Philips produced vinyl turntables that we love for their robustness. The company contributed a lot to the Art Deco movement, seeking to move away from the natural lines of Art Nouveau into more abstract modern forms. After 1960 came the tape players, then other technologies.
Free shipping to UK, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Belgium and France.
Full one year warranty
A question? Contact us