1930s Arts & Craft WIFI Speaker
This range was designed in our workshop to be combined with our radios and record players for a multiroom solution.
The speaker synchronizes with your WIFI network and broadcasts the device's signal, and can be set up by your phone as a left/right speaker, or as a second room sound system.
This loudspeaker is a hand-made original from the early 1930s. We've fitted it with a 100 W Class D amplifier and a 14 cm full-range driver.
Digital filtering provides a flat response curve tending towards high-fidelity. Particular attention has been paid to bass: the bass is dynamic (its level is increased at low volume) and a switch enables the Superbass function to be activated to give more body to the bass according to taste and the type of music listened to.
Find more information about digital filtering and the sound of our units.
The device also features noise filters to suppress electronic noise from the WIFI card and electrical activity in the room.
- 100W 14cm full range speaker with a neodymium magnet
- 100W class D amp
- Digital filtering for a flat response curve
- Dynamic bass and Superbass features
- Noise cancellation filters
- WIFI connectivity: broadcast your digital music and music platforms from your smartphone.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- WIFI / Bluetooth remote
- Low voltage power supply, it can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains voltage characteristics (220 or 110V, 50 or 60 Hz). Shipped with the appropriate transformer.
- Dimensions :
It is completely original and keeps almost no traces of its long history:
- the varnish has acquired a patina and matte finish
As you can see on the pictures, it is in excellent condition!