WIFI Multiroom Vintage Record-Player!
Upcycled into a custom 2-way connected speaker, this device is part of our High Fidelity range. It contains a 100W class D amplifier combined with a 16cm 80W woofer and a 20W tweeter (the original speaker had a power of 1W!). A digital filtering allows to obtain a very flat response curve, for a balanced high-fidelity sound. Particular attention has been paid to the bass: the bass is dynamic (its level is increased at low volume) and a switch activates the Superbass function to give more weight to the bass according to the taste of the listener and the type of music.
The cabinet's large dimensions have enabled us to install a larger-than-usual driver, for even better low-frequency reproduction.
The device also features noise filters to suppress electronic noise from the WIFI card and electrical activity in the room.
Find more information about our High-Fidelity line.
Find more information about digital filtering and the sound of our units.
This device can be used as a "simple" record player with a very good sound: turn it on, start the rotation of the turntable, place the sapphire on your vinyl record and enjoy the music.
One key stroke on the remote and you just turned it into a WIFI and Bluetooth connected speaker. You'll be able to use your phone or tablet to play your playlists, your favorite music platform and any radio or web radio stations and their podcasts.
Find more information about WIFI features.
Moreover, the record's signal is digitized and transmitted to the WIFI module. Our system allows you to broadcast your vinyl records to other WIFI speakers in a synchronous way! This makes this antique one of the most advanced record players in the world (more information below: multiroom systems).
The device is also equipped with a Bluetooth connectivity to broadcast tracks stored on your phone (MP3 ...) or sound directly from the Internet (Youtube ...).
The turntable is a completely rebuilt Radiohm, including the motor. The needle, cartridge and drive wheel are new. It can play 16, 33, 45 and 78 rpm records, and accepts all sizes up to the 12 1/4" 78 rpm, the largest ever made. The turntables of this time were designed to play mono and stereo records, so the swivel cartridge contains two suitable needles, enabling playback of modern recordings.
- 2 way speaker system: 80W 16cm Woofer – 20W silk dome Tweeter
- 100W High-fidelity class D amplifier
- Digital filtering (crossover, attenuation, leveling) for a high-fidelity response curve
- Dynamic bass and Superbass features
- Noise cancellation filters
- WIFI connectivity: broadcast your digital music and music platforms from your smartphone.
- Multiroom ready: broadcast your vinyls and your playlist to your WIFI speakers in perfect sync!
- Bluetooth connectivity
- WIFI / Bluetooth remote
- LED backlighting
- Original on/off switch and volume control by turning the knob
- Low voltage power supply, it can be used anywhere in the world, regardless of the mains voltage characteristics (220 or 110V, 50 or 60 Hz). Shipped with the appropriate transformer.
- Dimensions : cm
- Supplied with detailed manual (setup and operation)
It is completely original and keeps almost no traces of its long history:
- a few scratches on the varnish, including one roughly 20cm long on the top of the lid
As you can see on the pictures, it is in perfect condition considering his 66 years!
At least one other of our systems is required for synchronous WIFI broadcasting. Our record players and turntables can be associated with our range of WIFI speakers or with our radios. We also sell a WIFI converter that converts your audio system into a WIFI speaker via a simple jack plug.
More information on multiroom broadcast.
History of the radio
Free shipping to UK, Germany, Spain, Netherland, Belgium and France.
Full one year warranty
A question? Contact us